View Single Post
NoPillowCase

Member Since Jan 2017
Default Jan 28, 2017 at 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyanne View Post
I've often wondered if anyone has ever experienced this feeling that the people on TV are speaking directly to you. Like the souls of the eyes in them are penetrating right into yours. Then on other occasions that the govt is breaking your feed and spying on you because they have implanted in you. I fear on rare instances they will control my mind and make me kill someone then I will wake in prison for the rest of my life. Does anyone else have any of this.
I'm going through the exact same thing. I have had so many sessions of live tv becoming a one on one Skype conversation. I believe they can see and hear everything I'm doing. It's quite freaky when a game show called family feud turns into a live stream for you to experience. They briefly talked about removing the fourth wall. My guess that is the invisible wall that's my tv screen. It's like George Orwells 1984. But it's like they are trying to put me down. Make fun of me. Almost as if they want me going crazy or committing suicide. The experience is so real but so hard to explain to people without them calling you crazy. Is anyone else experiencing the same kind of thing?
NoPillowCase is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37898