View Single Post
neodoering
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2016
6 hugs
given
Default Feb 02, 2017 at 12:24 AM

I don't watch television, but the books I read pass messages to me between the words, and people in the cafe I go to pretend to talk with each other but are really referring to me. Sometimes this is oblique, and sometimes it is direct. When this happens, sometimes I can fight it, and sometimes I believe in the messages. I even act on them, if they're not urging me to violence. I'm only afraid when they pass scary messages, like saying, "The president is about to get us in a nuclear war with China" and content like that.

I always feel harassed when getting messages in this way. It's like someone has run an electrical cable into my brain and is yanking on it and juicing it up, causing pain. No one likes it when one's own natural train of thoughts is highjacked by advertising for evil voices. AP drugs have limited success in fighting this symptom, and often by the time I realize it's happening, it's too late to employ CBSST techniques to fight it.

I hope all of you find an AP that is highly effective, and rid yourself of this symptom. Those messages and voices can urge you to awfully evil actions, and the sooner you wipe them out, the better!
neodoering is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37898