View Single Post
Anonymous37898

Default Feb 05, 2017 at 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyanne View Post
I've often wondered if anyone has ever experienced this feeling that the people on TV are speaking directly to you. Like the souls of the eyes in them are penetrating right into yours. Then on other occasions that the govt is breaking your feed and spying on you because they have implanted in you. I fear on rare instances they will control my mind and make me kill someone then I will wake in prison for the rest of my life. Does anyone else have any of this.
I've experienced the TV speaking about me/to me too. They would talk about things that happened to me or to someone around me. A few key words here and there.
Big Brother does keep an eye on people. Makes me think that its for the good of the world. I don't believe they can influence us to do bad things or hurt ourselves.
I do believe that our schizophrenia can make us consider some very strange things that the rest of the world doesn't deal with on a daily basis but I think that if we are strong that we will get through it not harming anyone and not harming ourselves. Stay Strong!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote