View Single Post
Innerzone
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2017 at 03:08 PM

Hasn't really been a problem. Great PHP, very real. Seriously, she's a delight.

My med list is right there whenever I've seen anyone. Only recently has a AP been added to it, but I don't really anticipate problems with that.

I also personally strive to not give them reason to believe in "problematic" stereotypes and am low maintainence --emotionally, for them, that is. I aim to shatter preconceptions of all sorts. (I'd probably go so far as to cancel if needed to preserve this. Maybe that is wrong, but fighting the stigma means a lot, and I don't want to make future trouble for myself if it can be helped.)

There was (arrogant) weirdness one time with a referral doctor, but I don't think it was MI related, so much as he was just being a bit of an asz. (Haha, wouldn't it be great if we had a "donkey" emoticon? )

(I did have an outburst one time switching dentists -- they were being jerks about transferring my records -- but that was about 10 years and many hundreds of miles ago. So that's safely in the vault. )

--The Cure
Innerzone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
BipolaRNurse, bizi, Ripose, rwwff