View Single Post
mc2ed

Member Since Dec 2016
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2017 at 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy View Post
Does anyone know of a combat ptsd site? I really need one with chat -- not the scheduled kind of chat, but ppl who can listen to some of these secrets. Google isn't showing what I'm talking about. Lots of promising sites, but nothing that works out. Most of them include the word combat but you check it out and the members are ptsd'd for other reasons.
A thought........if you post on a military site that connects with your service in some way....you may be able to private message with other service members who have some of the same experiences or needs to be able to talk and express readily........

I have been on a site and this was offered to me...along with the phone number to call the person 24/7 if needed......yes there was the initial postings and readings on that particular forum and then someone reached out....

I came to this place searching too....it doesn't answer a specific need for me...yet in other ways it does.....

I hope you can find the site that offers you the connection you are seeking...I know it is important....I can listen.......too.....
mc2ed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote