View Single Post
NotDeadYet

Member Since Nov 2016
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2017 at 05:44 PM

Now before I begin, my mother isn't the worst person in the world, she raised me as a single mother and tried, but boy is our relationship ****. I don't know when it started but it has gone downhill, between belittling me and calling me a retard she hasn't been the best. She seems to like to escalate situations and is very flip floppy in her ideas, one second she will say I need to spend less money and in the next she will call me stingy for not buying stuff. I remember one time her getting pissed at me when my elementary school wanted to put me on medication for my mental health. I honestly don't know how she feels about me anymore, it's gotten to the point where physical interaction, like hugging and other stuff, is uncomfortable. Now she isn't bad all the time, but it seems like she mainly care about her own emotions. She also put me in the middle of her little feud with her mom, one time she forced me to the hospital due to pain in my eye cause my grandma was complaining about it, I didn't even want to go, then said I needed to cover the bill. I don't even think she know how **** that makes me feel, to be forced to the hospital all to stop someone complaining. I could go on but will stop now to not make to long. I don't know how to feel about her anymore
NotDeadYet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3