Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2015
217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2017 at 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynesthesia View Post
I might interpret it wrong but I believe unaluna is just trying to motivate you to think for yourself, not view yourself as a passive sufferer of others' wrongdoings, and get out of a situation that's no longer serving you constructively. You have been in this same place for quite long now.

Maybe the T is telling you to talk with others because he knows he won't do anything to change the situation. Not sure, but even such a statement sounds like denying his own responsibility in it. And the things he tells you are... disturbing, at least. That suggestion about "addictions" sounds like gaslighting to me. He wants you to be addicted to being kind to him?! What the....?!

Yes, please get away, ramona. Yes sexual feelings can be very pleasant and tempting, but it does not sound like this is a good trigger if you feel enslaved and not liberated.
The last session was just BIZARRE. The addiction thing was him just trying to say that not all addictions are bad,....like "kindness can be an addiction." It's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. He's TERRIBLE at his job. And of course he's training director at one of the most revered clinics in the city. It sucks. He sucks. I have a physical, chemical, psychological, and behavioral ADDICTION to him because of the sexual feelings that get set off. It BLOWS. I know I gotta get out and I'm stalling because the addiction part of me keeps telling me there's a way to make it all OK. I don't want to admit that I've let this happen to me so I'm continuing to let it happen to me!
ramonajones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken, Anonymous37926, Anonymous55498, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken