Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2015
217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2017 at 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
So if you could get him to say yes to you, what would that MEAN? Follow the fantasy and you can find the issue(s). Thats how i do.

That or drop him and work with t2. T1 and you are not a good therapeutic match. We need someone who can get close but keep their distance. T1 has that backwards somehow. My prev t was like that. Personal closeness, professional distance - bad. Professional closeness, personal distance - good; you feel you can trust them and yourself. Your inner child needs to feel safe, no matter what is happening to the outer woman!

Eta - my prev t was like, if youre not smart enough to make me stop hurting you, then i will keep hurting you and taking your money, why not? I think your t1 is doing this.
What it would mean if he finally said yes would be that I am truly desirable and attractive--so much so that he wouldn't care about the rules. I want to feel THAT desirable and attractive that he just can't help himself.

But clearly he CAN help himself because he won't have a physical relationship with me. He's bad at therapy with me. It's just the way that he LOOKS at me and tells me that I fill him with desire and that he'd absolutely have wild passionate sex with me if it weren't against the rules that keeps me going back. I want to hear it over and over and over again. It makes me feel desirable and I have always felt undesirable. Even though my husband loves me and tells me I'm beautiful and sexy, I have an intense need to hear it from THIS MAN. THAT'S what I'm handing over all of my money and sanity for.
ramonajones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight