Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2015
217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 08, 2017 at 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkDNA View Post
Well, regardless, I meant that I wish you could realize that having sex with him will not make anything better. It's not going to be a magic.cure. whether or not he wants you, I think it's important to explore this within yourself or maybe even with your other, ethical therapist...because this type of pattern is one that will likely emerge in your life repeatedly
It definitely HAS occurred repeatedly. I do a terrible job protecting myself from people who don't give a flying **** about me. I trust untrustworthy people over and over and over again. It's from my mom. She taught me to "be nice" over everything else--that there's nothing more important than being a nice person. She taught me "let everyone else go first. No one likes a pushy person." She taught me that standing up for myself was selfish and to just let people do whatever they wanted and don't fight back.

Now I'm afraid I shouldn't even trust T2 because wtf am I doing trusting another therapist again? I clearly have no good sense of when I'm in danger or how to protect myself. I've told T2 I need to talk about this tonight and that I'm now freaked out by him as well.
ramonajones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, unaluna

Thanks for this!
junkDNA, precaryous