View Single Post
Voicehearer
Newly Joined

Member Since Dec 2016
Trig Mar 12, 2017 at 02:18 PM

Hi all,

So let me start by telling you my diagosis. I have drug induced psychosis and anxiety. Im on amisulpride, fluoxetine and pregablin. I have been on anti psychotics for 3 years. My illness is from a previous cocaine addiction;

I had been going slowly downhill since December. One of my voices ( a voice that just keeps repeating peepo over and over again) increased. I have 2 other voices, Jaffa and god (which isnt really God). Over the last week god got very aggressive and eventually started telling me that i should kill myself, peepo was all the time and i was having ideas of hurting myself. I am religious but this was extreme I became hyper religious, started looking for signs (and still am to a degree) it thought i could read peoples minds.

Then i realised im relapsing. So i saw a psychiatrist and they have increased my meds and i have been on 1000mg of amisulpride for a week now. The symptoms are slowly alleviating. But it was scary and I still am a little scared of myself. I wouldnt hurt anyone other than me but I dont want to hurt myself, I took a paracetamol overdose in 2014 and nearly ended up with a liver transplant so im really wary of that.

I just thought id put this put this out there for advice for recovering from a relapse and also to make the following statement:

****Just because you are stable doesnt mean you should become complacent. Anyone can relapse any time any place. Be kind to yourself * ***

Any advice appreciated

Last edited by FooZe; Mar 12, 2017 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: added trigger icon
Voicehearer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
joacobanfield, Skeezyks, Sometimes psychotic, still_crazy

Thanks for this!
Micadee