View Single Post
peejcrafter

Member Since Feb 2007
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 24, 2017 at 12:16 AM

It really is the most devastating experience a mom or dad? have to live with.
Recently my 35 year old had broken a 30 year silence and called me a few times. She's in bad shape with depression, eating disorder, anxiety etc. She suddenly stopped calling. I am totally devastated........ It's like a carrot is dangling in front of me, then yanked away. I'm more depressed than before I heard from her! Crying a lot. Then I sometimes just stay there and try to figure out what's going on. I'm very frustrated. I have a lot of anger from other issues that not in my control. I hate being misunderstood by a new mental health worker who never even met me until last week. I'm going to leave a message on her phone telling her she doesn't even have updated information, and how I hated being browbeaten by her. She treated me like a kid! I stay in my bed and write, pray and watch a bit of tv. I have no hope. I thought we were beginning a long road to some sort of relationship...guess not. My younger daughter won't even talk to me on Facebook. She just disappeared, she unfriended me and I have no idea why.
You guys wouldn't believe what I've been going through with my GP. Doc. It's sickening. I can't get out of their government clinic so I'm waiting for my medical files and just going out there looking for a doc that believes what I say, respects me and doesn't abuse me like my ex dr, if you can call her that.

I'm friggin 61 years old, alone, afraid of people, and broken-hearted cause of my kids who I am going to write to and say, don't dangle a carrot. It hurts too much. I even hate myself lately.

Last edited by peejcrafter; Mar 24, 2017 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: Forgot something to say
peejcrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Innerzone