Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2017 at 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post
If you find this annoying what do you see as a solution? I'm not sure I understand this question. Can you explain?

Also when a woman pushes a baby out it does not lengthen her vagina, it stretches the walls of her vagina in width.
a womans vagina does expand (wider) and stretches (length) during the birthing process. it actually takes 6 weeks in general for a womans vagina to go back to its normal width and length after giving birth. some women's vagina's remain thicker, wider and longer then before they gave birth.

what determines things like this is genetics, the size of the baby, types of exercises done while pregnant, mode of delivery and how many children you have had in the past.

I have had three children and with each my insides accommodated in both width and length and never filly returned to the identical length and width as before pregnancy.

anyone can find out their measurements by contacting their OB/GYN who can tell you things like how long and wide you are and what to expect during and after your child birth process.