Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2017 at 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb569 View Post
Your fine. I wouldn't be afraid of disappointing your therapist and you certainly shouldn't be mad at yourself. Just tell her, "I wasn't able to do this, but I did do this and it came out OK." or something like that. Approach it from the positive.

I really should listen to my own advice.....
For some reason it's always easier to give others advice than yourself. Why do you think it's that way? Maybe because we are listening to the other people and not ourselves? Maybe because listening to others it's easier to pick up on the core issues? And we haven't completely identified our own issues? For me being so independent at an early age I've had to solve my own issues and it's very frustrating that I have to ask for help to do this.
I don't know where my T was for a week and I really don't care. But it certainly wasn't a good time to leave me floundering in questions about this being the therapy I need to do. Looks like there would be someone else that fill in for her, since this therapy is 12 weeks usually meeting once a week(90 minutes) , and bringing up a lot of very hard memories.

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote