View Single Post
Bill3
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2009
24.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2017 at 05:16 PM

I get that she does not trust you now that you have cheated. However, the relationship cannot continue indefinitely on the basis of you being punished for cheating.

In my opinion, it is unreasonable to say that you cannot speak to female friends.

Her imposing a rule isn't going to stop you from cheating anyways if that is what you want to do.

This is an issue that would be addressed if you went to couples counseling. A good counselor will look not only at the fact that you cheated, but also at what motivated you to look elsewhere. I expect that there is room for both people to do better in the relationship.

Quote:
I have my vacation schedule for the following month after hers and now I can't go because she won't have the time anymore to go with me and I can't go anywhere because my family are my friends and she said I can't go with them without her because she's going with family and not just friends.
Perhaps I do not understand the situation. She is saying that you cannot go with your family because she will not be able to go along, even though she went with hers without you and with her guy friend?

I am not seeing any legitimate reason for her to dictate what you can do with your vacation, whether or not you go with your family.

What do you love about her?
Bill3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote