View Single Post
zone17

Member Since Apr 2017
Default Apr 11, 2017 at 10:50 AM

I appreciate tking the time to reply but I am really exhausted in dealing with assumptions about my reasons for anxiety whether its to do with masturbating or same gender fantasies-no its not due to religious views (at this point I could shout this out from a rooftop and people will still want to believe what they want believe). I am a grown adult and as expressed quite thoroughly, I have battled anxiety for a very long time, it has nothing to do with this just one issue, I overanalyse EVERYTHING in my life so is that also evidence of shame caused by religion? No, It isn’t! I am trying to understand the science behind masturbation, not debating whether its morally wrong or not (I could frankly care less) and yes I am accessing masturbation in a very problematic way because I did it when I was in a very depressed state and as someone who is battling addictions I can’t afford to include another escape method to my problem. I am fighting for my life and so whilst I super appreciate your feedback, I just needed some insight into my actual question not another person self diagnosing me and analysing my mental state, a mental state that I already know is pretty messed up!

Forgive me if I come off as rude, I’m just really stressed out as I am finding too many people in platforms spending time analysing why I care so much, as opposed to any information about my actual question and its emotionally exhausting. I also don’t have money to pay for therapy and government services are crap so stuck at the moment until I can actually find information as to my question.

Peace.

you sound very young ? ... you sound very confused about your sexuality ... you sound very tormented over masturbation ... fantasy is just that ... fantasy ... it is used to allow your inner self to explore in a safe way ... masturbation is a natural action just like any other ... "overanalysing", is usually a telltale sign of deep religious convictions ... which may not even be in your awareness ... many people go thru a phase like this ... IMO it all boils down to what you really want for your life ... I assume you are an adult so the decision of how you live your life is truley your decision ... the tough part for some is trying to figure out what they really want ... some of us have always done what another told us we should ... but being an adult is making those decisions for ourselves ... only you can tell you what that should be .... please keep posting as you work this out for yourself ... I believe there are people here that can help you ...

ps: I am old ... and have old timey opinions ... take it with a grain of salt ... Love . Tigger ..[/QUOTE]
zone17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote