View Single Post
BlueEyedMama
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2015
387 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2017 at 07:07 AM

I hope that this post finds everyone doing alright. The boards have been quiet this week. Gentle group hugs.

Things have been crazy here and I am trying to keep up. My husband decided to accept a different job (he got three offers) which is awesome news but it requires us to move to a city about 70 miles from where we live. So, the past few days have been full of packing, running errands and last minute medical appointments and let me tell you, I am worn out.

Luckily my pain levels have mostly been around baseline which is a blessing but my anemia is taking it's toll on me. I've been enduring it for about 6 months now dealing with the symptoms by getting weekly iron infusions but still I am anemic. Part of the reason is simply having lupus and the other part is that I need a hysterectomy which will happen once we have settled into our new home and I have a new medical team.

Anyway that is what is new with me. I am thinking of all of you and hope that you have a good rest of the week. As good as possible, anyway.

Peace,

Hugs from:
cakeladie, January, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, January, lizardlady