View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2017 at 07:20 AM

We had a weird storm that knocked the electricity and internet out of service. The electric was just out a day, but the internet took longer to repair.

Rhubarb, welcome to the group. Feel free to post anytime. We all really care.

Liz, that was hysterical! Kids can be so funny!

Mama, I wish you didn't have to move again. I hope all goes well.

Sanity, I hope you feel better.

Kiya, My friend, I am here for you. I wish things weren't so rough on you and that you weren't losing time. My heart is with you.

Gus, thank you for the blue rose. It's beautiful.

Cake, I'm so sorry about your upset over the niche. I'm sorry you're sad.

I hope I haven't left anyone out. If I did, please forgive me. Morning is not my strong suite...

I got my shots on Monday. They weren't as painful as the first time. Oh, they hurt and I'm still not well, but at least it wasn't as bad as the first go around of this type of shot. I have my next round this Monday..

When there was no electricity, I opened the windows to let some cool air in. The wind was blowing fiercely and making noise and of course it was pitch dark. Belle had another spell again. It lasted two days.

I have an appointment with the vet for her tomorrow. It's so scary when that happens and she won't let me catch her or even look at her.

I hope you all have a good day and know that I love you.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Kiya