View Single Post
leejosepho
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2016
Default May 04, 2017 at 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar1 View Post
I don't know. I go from being philosophical about it, to numb to not caring, to doing little ceremonies of cutting the cord from my heart to his, to detach, to develop my own self, not to be bothered, to being bothered about it. Simply because deep down I feel it's not right.
It is not right (and yet still possibly best) that my daughters, my wife, son-in-law, six grandchildren and I are no longer together like "The Waltons" like we were just a few years ago...and do you hear the subtle difference there? I have nothing whatsoever to say about anything anyone else either has or has not done in the past and/or is or is not doing today. Best efforts* were made all around, and now here we are with our respective pieces of the sum...and now what shall we do with whatever that might be?

*Each person did whatever she or he thought best.

| manic-depressive with psychotic tendencies (1977) | chronic alcoholism (1981) | Asperger burnout (2010) | mood disorder - nos / personality disorder - nos / generalized anxiety disorder (2011) | chronic back pain / peripheral neuropathy / partial visual impairment | Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (incurable cancer) |
leejosepho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
bluestar1