View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2017 at 08:13 AM

Christina, I'm so glad you love your new home and that you are basically settled in and happy. I wish you didn't hurt so much. Please take good care of you.

Kiya and Cake, here you can get little portable AC machines that do not attach to the windows. They are completely portable and they work like a charm. Maybe you could find one at the pawn shop that wouldn't cost too much. I am going to try that and I'll let you know what I find out about it. I can't open the windows here to let cool air in because Belle is afraid of the noises. I'm hoping I can kind of condition her to hear it a little bit at a time. My AC is a joke.

Emily, I'm so glad you can stay cool where you are. What is this stuff you spray on yourself? If you don't mind, what is the exact name? Maybe some of us could order it from Amazon.

Where is Gus? I need a picture and I need her.

Liz, I wish you were here for many reasons, but I wish you could go with me when I take Belle to the vet. You are so knowledgeable!

Much to my amazement I got some sleep last night. Exhaustion and sheer pain washed over me. I hate to admit that I'm a coward, but I'm afraid to do my exercises and wear my brace. I'm going to buy some Excedrin today since I'm allowed only OTC meds for the pain. Maybe that will help and I won't get a migraine from it.

Have a safe and happy Saturday. I love you all.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Kiya