View Single Post
b_b_23
Newly Joined

Member Since May 2017
Default May 08, 2017 at 01:37 AM

I've struggled with mental illness in various forms for 4 years. I'm now 19, working at a movie theater after dropping out of high school and college a couple times, and have been diagnosed w/ADD, depression, anxiety, and bipolar 2. Been on so many meds, the most recent one being Seroquel which I just titrated off of because, although it made me a little more calm and grounded, I felt no ambition and was still unable to feel any pleasure. I've been striking out with therapists since I've moved back home, and exercise isn't providing relief the way it used to. Feeling pretty hopeless! I think the predominant symptoms I'm currently struggling with are memory problems, major anxiety, anhedonia and capital D Dissociation. I just don't feel here anymore, and I contemplate suicide daily not from the presence of emotional pain, but a feeling that I'm disappearing, and if I offed myself I'd only be affirming the mental representation I have of myself. I've been thinking of revisiting some older meds, but I just feel kind of out of options. Just tried neurofeedback with no luck. Any advice at all would be much appreciated. Thank you!
b_b_23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Aussiechinagirl, MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks