View Single Post
GreenBlueRed

Member Since May 2017
187 hugs
given
Default May 12, 2017 at 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
How long must I hold on for other people?
Possible trigger:

Then I think about my mom and grandfather and how much that would hurt them. Then there's my wife. She doesn't want me to die. But I'm so tired. So so tired.
It is always for other people. I could never summon strength for myself. Not sure what I would do if my actions did not affect anyone. Do you suppose we might all give up at that point, or would we be able to breathe free? Can you feel that they are there for you, as you are there for them?

I don't know. My uncle tried. He went to a motel. We were all terrified because we could not find him. He is in so much pain. Too many deaths of loved ones, taken from him by illness and accident. Life seems cruel and there is nothing to say. Yet, that pain would only radiate into more lives, create more hardship, if he let it go like that. We found him safe. Every day is a struggle. I love him, but I can never say he is unjustified with how he feels.

No one knows the future, good or bad. If you are too tired to fight, let another fight for you. You are not alone.
GreenBlueRed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote