Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 18, 2017 at 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow8 View Post
I'm sorry you were crying last night too, LT. How do you feel today? I agree about good work often being painful or scary. I am grieving a huge loss but I have a little hope that I will find a way to be there for the child part. I mentioned using my DBT skills too and T thought that was a good idea. I need to review my manual.

I sent T two emails last night. In my session I told her how grateful I am that, even though she wanted me to stop emailing, she let me continue. We fought over it but it was something I needed, and still do. I can stop Googling her family, but emailing after sessions is important to me. She didn't write back yet but I know she will.

It is interesting that, when I asked her, T said nothing in the article was new to her.
Thanks, Rainbow. Feeling better this morning, though still a bit sad. I'm glad your T still allows e-mail--mine does too (both T and MC), even though at one point T had said my e-mails were too long. She seems OK with them again, maybe because I shared with her how upset I was that she seemed against me e-mailing? I think she also understands how much they help. Though she only sometimes writes back. (MC has always been OK with it, though I fear I overdid it recently. I think he gets that I'm figuring some stuff out now, so he puts up with it!)

I haven't shown my T or MC the article, but I did mention it to them. I imagine they wouldn't be too surprised by it either.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rainbow8

Thanks for this!
rainbow8