Demunie
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2016
540 hugs
given
Default May 30, 2017 at 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbeans82 View Post
Idk at the moment all my skills have been over looked an put down....I have no idea where to start my body has been trashed ..thanks SH and self medication...[emoji19] that I dont have the greatest self confidence that I once had 6 1.2 yes ago or 3 yes even....I have my heart handed to and my head messed with everyday.I told her I'm doing fine....but I was crying while typing it...she gets attitude won't answer the phone my Lil girl does....but noone would talk...and I feel so alone an all I wanted was for her to not tell me to die just for one day....I can't live the nightmare of causing her so much animosity towards me I hate myself and Idk why its like this.... I know I ****ed up so maybe I deserve it.....but I'm losing it I've been this low....I'm sorry just really hits me hard
Hi beans,

Hope it's ok if I answer here.
English isn't my first language, your post is rather hard to understand for me but I'm gonna try. Sorry if I 've got anything wrong.

Why have your skills been overlooked? That sounds very painful. SH can leave behind very ugly scars... Have you been SHing for a long time? I often think that my body hates me because of my SH and that that's why I experience some nasty somatic symptoms...

Who did you tel that you're doing fine? You shouldn't have to lie. Do you have a daughter? Don't die for one more day
Might I ask what you feel so guilty for?

Demunie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123