View Single Post
coolbeans82

Member Since May 2017
Default May 31, 2017 at 02:04 PM

How can you speak for everyone.My eyes are see to many detailed references to my **** hole of a life.Maybe your not but you had details in there pertaining to my direct personal life.I'm going to say that I do need some help.....and I'm trying to get someone to see I'm worth saving .And every time I get to a point of fixing myself or calling places well its a google number or I've been redirected.There was a watch attached to my device.They screen mirror mine nonstop....I've been put down called out stabbed in the back an it wasn't a one time blow.....no its everyday constant hammering an ill admit I dont know at this point if I'm doing it to myself because they planted a very powerful seed.....so I look everywhere on the net (cuz I'm bored an I've become a literal outcast) to find some peace or solice or plain old human kindness and maybe I could help someone....but no every time I get into what it is I'm dealing with.....BOOM there's a post like yours...an they don't stop until I'm done with site all together... So if your here to help then I'm sorry but the azmazon deal the other stuff you said....well I've been vague on my discriptions an I certainly don't talk about personal details but its all to much....so I can't find what I'm looking for? Well no I actually can't hence the suicide thought's....I search everywhere for some reason to live but I'm not finding any.And yea work sucks im sorry you get paid to cuz I would love to work but I have panic attacks like I've never felt before it feels like my body shuts down an it's scary I'm scary afterwards like the oxygen to my brains goes away.So poor me everyone including the woman I love has turned their backs when I'm more scared than I've ever been.Now I'm sorry but none of that is over dramatic or fabricated ,an I didint any details except feelings which we all have.Mine just happen to be absolute worthlessness, fear of what technology is allowing people to do to me ,an the over whelming feeling I'm gonna die. The fact is i dont know if im losing it ....so i start wriiting things down to keep track of what i can prove an what i may be making up.Get help you say....well every time I call its fake or it directs me to a google number or some number out of state and they always wanna ask first
Thing what are you addicted to maybe that's standard but it doesn't feel that way....I call my baby momma cuz she's supposed to care or at least my kid will show me what'd be worth it but no I've been ghosted literally.....off an on for 6 months....I'm pulled in a million different ways and my hope for ever fixing anything relies on me getting treatment.But I'm having to many problems with technology an phones I cant ever feel comfortable leaving unless its to my baby mommas house which is also the most tertifying places cuz they all hate me an the ones that are decent it feels like it's an elaborate game to make me ghost myself out an make me break.Sorry if I wanna talk about me it affects me in ways I literally can't deal with.Sorry I really do everyone that is feeling down can find happiness an I pray noone feels this way ever.....bye
coolbeans82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote