View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 01, 2017 at 10:23 PM

CantExplain - That sounds wonderful, I'd call it a success too! Good for you, thanks for posting!

Starfishing - Thanks. It sounds like you got really lucky finding your current T... I love that he had papers out there for you to read. I'd really like to find somebody like that. I check blogs/websites, but so many of them seem incredibly superficial, it's disheartening. And, I apologize, I can't remember if you posted on the other thread (about psychoanalysis) - but thanks for mentioning that about your T! It's something I've only recently started thinking that I should consider... since it seems to be a deeper (and more interesting!) process than a lot of the other approaches that I'm running in to. Thanks!

Thanks, Moment. It's good to hear that you've found success after previously unhelpful therapy experiences. I seem to have trouble even finding people that look like possible good fits, and honestly, I'm a little upset that they all seem to charge MORE for the first visit (?!?). I don't get it, it looks like a money grab. I think I'm going to have to make some calls and just start trying to weed through the list and see what happens. I just... ugh. It is so not fun. Thanks.

DodgersMom - that's awesome! Meeting goals feels really good, doesn't it? Congratulations, and good for you! It sounds like your T is helping you make progress!

Thanks!
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
CantExplain