View Single Post
mijunka
Newly Joined

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Jun 21, 2017 at 07:37 AM

Hello guys I have never been this desperate in my life. How do you deal with chronic pains? I am currently experiencing something what doesn't make any sense - I got 3months ago yeast infection down there - burning, itching, pain which doesn't stop. Everyone thinks how easily is it treated but all treatments (8+) during past 3 months failed. Not even improvement I tried almost everything from normal meds to alternative therapies (the only thing I haven't tried is chinese medicine...) and I'm almost broke.

Docs are desperate so do I. I am on low sugar diet, I almost don't eat any carbs. Taking plenty of probiotics and also probiotics food. I have no idea how to live like this,I can't sleep even with sleeping pills it's almost impossible and I wake up during night I am in chronic pain/itching/burning to the extent I can't even do daily activities and my life is unfortunately falling apart in age of 22. I somehow finished fourth year at Uni but I don't know how to continue with life. My parents are sad but trying to be positive and I'm like this coinflip person - today, I was trying to convince myself that I'm healthy despite all symptomps and now I am here.
mijunka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks