View Single Post
nowheretorun
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2003
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 16, 2007 at 09:52 AM

my wife was very attractive.. guys couldnt keep from flirting, and (she says) she was only being friendly in response... but i know how guys think... anything short of being clobbered over the head is a welcome, come on in...

not for all guys, but, this thinking opened the door to jealousy... which ultimately contributed to killing the marriage.. now i learned...

but, more in line with your question, just keep believing in yourself, you obviously have a kind mind and heart.. if she's not the one, it will become apparant and neither of you need feel less because of it... the one for you is out there... keep trying..

i peruse craigslist... boredom? curiosity? ... i ,et awoman, not really trying, but liked the way she expressed herself..

she was lonely and after about a month or so of e-mailing each other, she stopped.. i still dont know why, but, im not taking on the burden that it was my fault... there was no problem that i can figure out.. she just moved on... it happens...

so, just be true to yourself, its the best way to set up a productive and functional relationship.. no hiding, no lies... i hated having to live up to the image i tried presenting... i feel so much better about spilling my guts (when needed) and if the other is offended or disgusted, she's not the one for me...

dont know if this helps any...
nowheretorun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote