View Single Post
Elio

Member Since Sep 2006
8,780 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2017 at 09:46 PM

I have yet to completely lash out at my T in the moment. Often I let her know I've written some that was a lash out. I or we process it out a fair amount before I feel safe sharing the raw emotions that was written out. I am afraid that I would hurt her if I let it out on her directly. I do think I might have hurt her a time or two; however, she has never said anything about it hurting her and when I've come back with an... are you ok, are we ok? she's always said we are.

I don't think she should have taken away texting nor address it in such a way that makes it about her. The few times that I have brought stuff to my T about this, she's always let it stay about me... why did I feel this, what did it mean for me to write it out, how did it help, what caused it to dissipate. I am sorry to hear that this is the way your T handled it. If anything she should have felt something around the concept of... finally I'm seeing the Mona, I've been waiting to see. Here is some gooey stuff to work with. I was actually taken back one day when I came in and said I was mad at my T. She got almost gleeful to talk about it.
Elio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, Out There