View Single Post
Anonymous58343

Default Jul 06, 2017 at 06:57 AM

Back five years ago there came a turning point in my life. Many things happened at once and a heathy person would struggle. My grandfather passed away, i left fiance, had to quit a good ish job and with all the stress and pressure i had been taking a lower dose of my medication to reduce the drowsiness so i could figure out what to do.
I moved in with my Gran whose health had been failing for a long time as my parents had no room. I was all set to move away and start afresh. So finding i had no friends left, didnt hit me as hard so my social life was all online. I spoke to men and women on dating sites. And i joined the gym.
I began to notice that doing mundane things time seemed to slow down or i was performing slow. I was acutely aware of every miniture detail wether it was which way to twist a lid on a hot water bottle. Lefty loosy right tight.
I knew i had a condition, a chemical imbalance but on top of that i was know feeling the brunt of clinical depression. In hospital i slept a heck of a lot...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
DepressedMGEM, feeshee, Fuzzybear, Marla500, Rohag, Sunflower123, Turtle_Rider