Thread: A Storm
View Single Post
wwwcitricacid

Member Since Dec 2016
19 hugs
given
Default Jul 09, 2017 at 11:26 AM

I already posted on this thread a few weeks ago I think, although there are a few new things I want to share.

Decided not to mention my muddled thoughts to my doctor because he might give me a higher dose of medication or send me to ER and strap me down. Also, if he thought that I am crazy (which I am not) he may try to speak to my Dad then my Dad will tell everyone and everyone will be at my throught.

In the last post someone told me not to worry about the stigma of Schizophrenia, just in case s/he is reading this I'm not ignoring your advice because I did consider it. But I still don't want people to know whats happening. But I think you are right, its unlikely that I have Schizophrenia however I'm trying to be aware of the situation just in case.

I've been having vivid dreams, usually about being near a beach with a massive tidal wave coming in. I think there will be a horrible storm coming, a hurricane and a tidal wave- I even bought a life jacket.

This is a weird one, I am also getting very religious and I never was before. Not sure if I should call it religious, more like being more aware of the 'other-side' of the world. Been going to the church everyday, don't exactly know why but I feel a force pulling me in. When I am in the church and pray I feel safe and comfortable, kinda like being with a caring parent- I felt gods hand on my shoulder and he said he forgives me for neglecting my faith and that I have to tell my village about the coming storm. I did not hear his voice, but I felt it and I just knew.

But I really don't want to tell the village about this, they will think that I am going crazy and everyone will force feed me with drugs. Would not be surprised if people did know about the storm and they have their own escape plan, but according to god that's not the case.

I don't know, I really hope this is all in my head so I won't have to tell people about the storm. Maybe if I go to church next time god will tell me when the storm will arrive? Hopefully the storm will arrive in at least 5 years,please don't let it be in a few days.

Luckily I'd assume the storm won't reach you, hopefully, there isn't much I know about the storm so I do not know the extent of its destruction. Just be aware that it will happen, just in case.

Health Anxiety
Depression
wwwcitricacid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40796