Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 18, 2017 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcelainboy View Post
I kept a journal throughout most of my late childhood/early teen years, it was really interesting to go back through them and see how my perspective on things completely flipped on its head.
I quit journaling though, because as I grew older and my ways of expressing my thoughts and memories increased it became hard to deal with.
I shared with my T once, and in that moment he called my pdoc and they made a mutual decision to pull me out of school.
<<I quit journaling though, because as I grew older and my ways of expressing my thoughts and memories increased it became hard to deal with. >> That writing in the journal became harder?

<< I shared with my T once, and in that moment he called my pdoc and they made a mutual decision to pull me out of school.[/QUOTE] >> That would be upsetting when it happened for me. But I think later I would look at it differently once I calmed down. Did it upset you? Are you still upset?

I'm sorry that happened but happy that the T cared enough to act on what you wrote.

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
porcelainboy

Thanks for this!
porcelainboy