View Single Post
Anonymous58343

Default Jul 18, 2017 at 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant616 View Post
Sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time. Have you seen someone professionally? Like a therapist?
I am fine now I can safely say. I saw a counsellor for a while and it was worthwhile and at right time. I have access to health team like a nurse and a psyche. I was doing psychotherapy a few years back but I was hesitant in a file on me being kept for many others to access plus one left and replaced another and I didn't want to be left "High and dry"
I think I would benefit from group therapy but the closest one is miles away in another city. So looks unlikely.
I have spoke about the most significant things in my life on here and I am happy to try and internalise for a while so I can move on with life. Just check my threads
Can't be the walking wounded forever eh, I am still healing by all means but I can only do so by keeping busy and distracting myself, and start to live again.
I understand what it is liked to be couped up in the house, not knowing how you will feel from one day to the next. I seem to have surpassed that now. I am quietly confident
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rohag