View Single Post
porcelainboy

Member Since Jul 2017
66 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2017 at 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace14 View Post
<<I quit journaling though, because as I grew older and my ways of expressing my thoughts and memories increased it became hard to deal with. >> That writing in the journal became harder?

<< I shared with my T once, and in that moment he called my pdoc and they made a mutual decision to pull me out of school.>> That would be upsetting when it happened for me. But I think later I would look at it differently once I calmed down. Did it upset you? Are you still upset?

I'm sorry that happened but happy that the T cared enough to act on what you wrote.
Dealing with my thoughts and writing them down became harder. They became a bit too much, and being that I was paranoid at the time I felt like anything I said would be read by someone else

At the time I was pulled out of school I was actually glad. I couldn't deal with the people at school anymore. I'm still pretty glad, because I'm not sure how I would've dealt with school if I hadn't been pulled out. It wasn't safe for me (other kids threatening violence, actual violence) and it wouldn't have been safe for them either, I don't think.

My T did make the right decision! I just don't keep a journal to show him anything else LOL

Last edited by porcelainboy; Jul 19, 2017 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: Messed up formatting
porcelainboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Trace14

Thanks for this!
Trace14