View Single Post
Anonymous57777

Default Jul 21, 2017 at 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientiaOmnisEst View Post
Girl here. I always wanted to try it, but after this thread teaching me it looks "clownish" I don't think I will. Too bad, I always thought that stuff looks so pretty and elegant - I've had many an internal debate about whether "hanger panties" rather than the stuff from a 5-pack are worth the money.
This is easy to solve. If you are in a relationship, just ask the guy, "What would you like to see me wearing underneath this?" Some men ask without prompting, what you are wearing underneath in a way that hints at what they would like to see (lingerie or no underwear at all). That is how they flirt. It can be easy to assume that because one guy likes it, others do....

Though I probably look terrible because I am 53, my husband still likes lingerie and I still like having matching underwear--even if it is just a white bra with white underware...my natural inclination is to want to lower the lights when I am in lingerie or naked and not so much for him so I say to myself--if that's what he wants, he must be ok with how I look (and a good partner will find complement you)....And sometimes I envy women that can go about town with no bra at all. Because of my curves--when I used to run, I felt like I had to wear two bras at once---an athletic one on top of an underwire one.

Last edited by Anonymous57777; Jul 21, 2017 at 03:20 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote