ScientiaOmnisEst
Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2015
158 hugs
given
Default Jul 21, 2017 at 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopingtrying View Post
This is easy to solve. If you are in a relationship, just ask the guy, "What would you like to see me wearing underneath this?" Some men ask without prompting, what you are wearing underneath in a way that hints at what they would like to see (lingerie or no underwear at all). That is how they flirt. It can be easy to assume that because one guy likes it, others do....

Though I probably look terrible because I am 53, my husband still likes lingerie and I still like having matching underwear--even if it is just a white bra with white underware...my natural inclination is to want to lower the lights when I am in lingerie or naked and not so much for him so I say to myself--if that's what he wants, he must be ok with how I look (and a good partner will find complement you)....And sometimes I envy women that can go about town with no bra at all. Because of my curves--when I used to run, I felt like I had to wear two bras at once---an athletic one on top of an underwire one.
I was ruminating about this after I wrote it - thinking about that one comment of a guy laughing his *** off at a girl's lingerie and practically in tears imagining it happening to me. Yet after I got offline, I was out walking, and wandered into a local junk shop. As I was looking at all the stuff I found myself thinking - with so many preferences, is it worth worrying that much? There's stuff I can't stand or think is pointless that others love, and it doesn't bother me for more than a moment.

I can't let myself slide into total nihilistic relativism - there are definitely preferences that are better than others, times when others' viewpoints are relevant. But over something like underwear...maybe it's not worth the worry. I like your idea about asking - that could be some pretty cute flirting!
ScientiaOmnisEst is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57777