Thread: blood??
View Single Post
salukigirl
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2007
2 hugs
given
Default Dec 22, 2007 at 01:31 AM

yes, i did forget to mention that i have ovarian cysts and uterine polyps that rupture and bleed. so i never really know what my bleeding is from. good point - rhap. however, i can tell you that (as im sure rhap knows) when those things rupture, you know it. so if its not accompanied by absolute stabbing pain that makes you want to go to the e.r. then i would assume everythings ok. but i always forget what happens when you assume....

i went to the e.r. the first time a cyst ruptured cause i had no clue what was going on. they were treating me like an anomale. they thought it was implantation bleeding and pains then tested me to see if i was pregnant. i wasnt so they sent me home. wonderful doctors, eh? tell you one thing, if you feel that this is signaling something and no doctor will give you any mind, then go to a different one. it took me 2 years and 4 doctors until someone gave me a diagnosis and some medicine. so if you truly think something is wrong, you have to fight to be taken seriously. sucks to say it, but sexism is still alive and well.
salukigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote