Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 31, 2017 at 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiesmom View Post
Sorry Amanda, that doesn't work, either. Neither my "quote" button or my "post reply" button tells me I'm on ignore before writing a reply.

I appreciate you trying to help me, though.
my only other suggestion is pm doc john or a moderator. maybe they can help you figure out whats going on and why your buttons are not working for you.

but in the mean time heres another something I just thought of... sometimes people on tap talk and different browsers and different countries have problems where some of the things on websites dont work the same way or at all. example when I am using my cellphone (mobile version not in full version I sometimes dont get to use the same options and features that I can on my home and work computers. my cell phone just doesnt support as much memory and other drivers and such needed to get the job done.)

my point not knowing when you are on someones ignore list before trying to post a long reply may just be one of those things you will have to handle. nothings perfect and everyone has those things that they just cant do like other people can. frustrating yes but its not something thats going to end the world.