View Single Post
Patagonia
Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2013
77 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2017 at 01:54 PM

So update. And maybe some more of you can respond.
My cycle won't stay consistent; it jumps around. I used to be able to tell if it was coming bec of back pain for a day or 2. Now I don't have back pain but very intense cramping in my ovaries & the last 3 months it's only been on the right side.
This past wk it started. Woke me in my sleep. I even had to vomit from the intense pain & had trouble walking! I was bent over.
Every month it seems to intensify. I barely have a flow & I know I should be grateful for that, but this pain every month is just rediculous. A friend gave me a 5mg of Percocet & it really only took the edge off.
I'm frustrated.
So I was thinking about trying to schedule the surgery for after thanksgiving if I can make it that long.

Another issue I've been looking at in my incontinence. I did therapy to help it & it did work about 60% improvement. I can make it to the bathroom fine & I feel I have strengthened this muscle again.
But it's not where I want it or would like to have it.
I still can't dance, jog or really play with my kids w/o worrying about having an accident. Even when I have a series of sneezes!
So I'm looking at combining these surgeries. Hopefully. All hinges on insurance really.
Has anyone had this surgery or any success in this area?

Thanks ladies!!!!