View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Aug 18, 2017 at 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misssy2 View Post
How do you know he is from Hungary? This frightens me...are you sure he is?
If he is...just stop contact with the creep.
I get a creepy vibe from this.
Honestly, as an avid gamer myself, I can attest to the fact that some of the most amazing people that I've met have been through online gaming. In fact, back in 2011, I managed to scavenge enough money together to go to Blizzcon. I bought a Greyhound bus up to California to attend and endured 3 days bored out of my mind on that bus just to get there so I could meet my old World of Warcraft guildmates from back when I played that game avidly and I even slept in the same motel room as a few of them on the floor because I spent all of my money just getting there. I have some of the best memories of my life from that time period all from people that I met in a video game.

So yeah, what Artchic is doing is more common place than you might think. There are many people making friends or forming relationships with people from games or the internet from different states or even different countries. I don't have any advice different from what has already been given because I utterly suck with relationships, but I wish you well with this!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote