View Single Post
fraidykat

Member Since Nov 2014
2 hugs
given
Default Aug 22, 2017 at 03:51 PM

Man oh MAN can I relate! The only member of my immediate family I have left is a sister that's 11 years my senior. We have so, SO much unsettled history ~ her 1st husband was a child molester, yes, I was one of his victims ~ we NEVER addressed this, the family was old school, preferring to keep family dirty laundry buried... Recently, a shared niece did a ancestor.com search, and discovered our brother was not her father *a fact I was convinced of all along...* the niece tells my sister 4 mths before me, when I contact my sister after hearing about it, she interrupts my call to say, " I know where you're going with this ~ she told me 4 mths ago..." I am so angry that she didn't bother to validate my long held assumption. (our brother was a brittle diabetic with a substantial potential estate this niece's mother was focused on attaining) instead felt somehow aligned with the money grubbing troll that married our brother while pregnant ~ hoping to cash in! My sister never contacts me til she needs someone to do something for her...I'm DONE!

Hugs from:
HD7970GHZ, lotusblossom19