View Single Post
Crypts_Of_The_Mind
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 24, 2017 at 09:46 AM

I got spanked periodically as a child but I trusted and loved my parents more than anything. It wasn't til Mom died I started having issues with Dad. I think the only time these things are true is if spanking is used abusively...and I don't believe that comes in a "one size fits all" type thing as in type of method used, but rather amount of force and attitude of the parent while doing it. I was spanked bare bottom at times. With belt at times. Open hand at times. But...always explained before and after how much I was loved but I cannot continue doing what I did. Spankings were only used on repeat offenses. I was never black n blued n never hit so hard I "couldn't sit down", but hit hard enough to smart and wound my pride enough to make sure I understood the rules. This is an important lesson, because later in life, people need to understand they need to obey the laws even if they don't like them.

Hugs from:
Stargazergirl94

Thanks for this!
Artchic528, Leyla, Nammu, Stargazergirl94