Sometimes psychotic
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2017 at 06:38 PM

Sorry DT

I'm not sure why you're so affected by anhedonia....I sometimes get to the point where I literally don't want to do anything....I still go into work out of habit but what happens when that wears off? Mine doesn't last more than a week.....I suppose you can still live a life of service? If you can't help yourself you may still be able to help others? I see you teaching....you may not have the same passion you once had but I still see you teaching us and others about philosophy. I'm not sure if you get anything from it now or not but you still do it and sometimes just doing it is enough.

Have you had cbt therapy? Sometimes actions influence how we feel, just the doing stuff is enough to lift us from a pit.

I know you come here to PC and you help us all with laughter and support. I don't know if you get any satisfaction from that but I hope you do.

I think the thing to remember is things can change in the future....I know you've tried a lot of meds but there are always new ones, or supplements. Your brain may heal....You seem to love kitler.....and in that there is hope......