View Single Post
Anonymous40796

Default Sep 03, 2017 at 07:52 PM

I try to meditate while listening to highly euphoric music to catch some glimmer of emotion and hang on to it but to no avail. However, I can feel the chills, which is a physical response, from music. It's just like me feeling the physical symptoms of depression where my head feels like it weighs a ton. I am completely unable to tie emotions with ideas. I've got a lobotomy going on that completely severed my emotions with ideas.

I've tried Effexor which can boost dopamine, I've tried Wellbutrin twice which can boost dopamine but that doesn't work at all either. Most antidepressants dampen emotions unfortunately. I could try something like concerta though but I'm skeptical if that would work and id only take that if it worked as therapy to eventually get my emotions back, as if it could pry the jar open so that I could eventually wield them myself. But they act as stimulants so I doubt they would work at all. I could also try ketamine but lol good luck in finding a psychiatrist who would give me special K and its administered in shots so no thanks.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sometimes psychotic