Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2017 at 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Tripper View Post
No I haven't, but I'll do some research on both and ask my doctor about both options. I wish she was more accessible. The net available appointmentment for her, which I have, is in January. I asked her office if she is healthy, and she said shes in good health. I then asked if they could give a referral and the place they reffered me to was out in Chelsea far away from Ann Arbor. She knows how important this is so she told me to see her in a month and she's making that impossible. Ill call the doctor's office again and hopefully the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I'm going to keep looking...thing with the maois is you have dietary restrictions...no drinking for example because it can kill you that's why they've fallen out of favor. But they work for treatment resistant depression.

Wow January is crazy...I see mine every six months too...she has clinic only once a week....but she's good so it's worth it.

My cousin and his wife live in Chelsea it's like farmland...they actually have a barn. Incidentally he's a doc but in family med residency so he couldn't handle this unfortunately.

Yes be the squeaky wheel