View Single Post
Anonymous40796

Default Sep 08, 2017 at 10:30 PM

I don't know what illness I have, only that Geodon helps it. During my only psychosis, that lasted a year, I was hypersexual and suicidally depressed, paranoid, feeling persecuted. I was very hypersexual. Ah the good ol days where simple philosophy could give me deep chills. Anyway, if I wasn't thrown in the hospital then i'd be like my father, still in psychosis. I didn't have any mood swings, it was like I was living in a mixed state. Before the delusion started I was such a rock too. Man i was prepared to go to UofM while holding a full time job, working out every other day, sex, sex sex. I was a machine.

I really don't want to test whether I'd still have a delusion while unable to be manic or depressed. It might be revealing that I was manic depressive on Lexapro though, because that's common with bipolar patients. That would really be telling. My father though is celibate completely. He doesn't do anything like that because he fears he's constantly being watched. He doesn't really read anymore either, that use to be a great source of pleasure in his life. He said it's because of his eye sight but he has reading glasses on his table. He just watches a lot of tv and huddles in his house. He use to gamble. Also, when he was new to the delusion he leased a corvette that cost him dearly. His delusion is grandiose...

Reboxetine not US approved. That's the second med I can't touch now. I'd be interested to learn more about it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote