View Single Post
Anonymous59125

Default Sep 13, 2017 at 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
I'm confused. Aren't you bipolar? How have you not had mania? Am I misunderstanding?
I might be wrong but I think Jennifer has mentioned having a mixed state which probably qualified her. Not pure mania but in the family.

Regarding this money program, it's very interesting. My spending hasn't been good but much better than in the past. Much of it has to do with not having money to spend ......now I need to get smart and figuring out how to get out of debt. I think I need to find something with a low interest rate and consolidate to
Start. I need to get smart about getting out of debt because at my current rate I will never get out of it. I have some ideas on ways to help, I just need to stay well enough long enough to implement them. I might check out the website for ideas ......I just get so confused so trying to keep it simple which I've developed a plan for so we'll see.

Debt is a prison. I've been out of it several times and vow never to go back there but just keep failing. It's like a diet and gaining all the weight back pattern. The trick is keeping it off, or staying out of debt. I swear if I can get out this time I might join debters anonymous or some support group to be held accountable to weekly. I need to write myself letters while I'm not feeling all spendy to remind myself of my values on this situation. *sigh*
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Shazerac, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123