View Single Post
Anonymous50025

Default Sep 27, 2017 at 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerman View Post
At least once a day, everyday! Often more. When my fetishes and fantasies take hold I'm worse. I'm in my late 30's and my sex drive is insatiable, my partner is in her mid 40's and also has an increasing sex drive. We just wish we had the stamina of 15 years ago.
My primary partner and I were high school lovers... 42 years ago. We stayed in touch, she is now divorced, we found one another and began again.

No, we’ve not the stamina now that we had at 16. But we have so many more options and time. She is as slender as she was 42 years ago. We take time, we make time, we hurry time, we crush time, we open time...

...I’ve few regrets. But we both wonder, we play out, what would have been had I not left her behind? What if I had said, “come with me”? Silly. I had to go. Of course I did. And “come with me”? No, no, we weren’t lovers like that. We were frantic lovers, catching time when we could. Standing in the hallway, for goodness sake!

Stamina; it has been replaced by some round water bead that has no name. A cool round water bead. Maybe it’s death. Or only gravity. It’s not regret - we both believe that we led the lives we wanted (save my holiday).

Yes, 4-6 times daily except when expecting a partner or three. Then I edge in expectation.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote