View Single Post
Amethyst_Stargazer

Member Since Oct 2016
56 hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2017 at 04:20 PM

When I was in a relationship with my ex boyfriend, there were times he was indeed very emotionally abusive towards me and put me down. Now anytime someone puts me down.... I end up standing up for myself. Especially if their calling me names and putting me down. My self esteem got done so low due to emotional abuse and I went into hiding for quite awhile because I had a hard time trusting people and being around others because I was so afraid of getting abused again. It seems anytime I get in one of these situations, I'm brought back to when I was getting abused by him and I feel the pain all over again. So I have to remind myself that I'm not getting abused and that I'm safe.

I'm not into hiding anymore and I do go outside and love being around nature. Anytime I'm around nature, I'm very happy. Know I can't control on how others are going to be towards myself and others who are around me. Today is one of those rough days and I hope things get better for me today. I really do. I hate feeling this way...
Amethyst_Stargazer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Teddy Bear