View Single Post
Amethyst_Stargazer

Member Since Oct 2016
56 hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2017 at 07:04 PM

Omg, that's horrible and I'm sorry he calls you that. I've been called mental before and it hurts a lot. Trust me, you are a great mother and do a lot for the family. The reason abusers do this is to try to gain control over you. So they put you down so you end up doubting yourself and depressed. Everyone has days where they'll sleep. Especially when their feeling down and depressed or worn out from doing everything.

I get days like that myself and I took a nap after I posted on here because I know I needed to clear my head from being "crazy" earlier. I'm glad you responded to my thread and I'll do the same for you if you ever are having a bad day.

Many people take things the wrong way and never seem to ask. Assuming something is horrible. I've always been told to ask people questions if I need to ask them something and putting on a mask is pretty normal for everyone to do. When I'm sad, I tend to do the same thing because I hate revealing my personal life to people. So I feel comfortable coming here where I can express myself. I still continue to care about people though even if their mean towards me because I believe in Karma.

How are you anxiety attacks now? I hope your seeing a doctor for them. I'm starting to improve on my self esteem which is good. A few years ago it was worse and I couldn't even wear a dress and I used to put a lot of make up on. Now I love dressing up and I love having the natural look now.

The only thing I suffer with now is when people call me names. That hurts me horribly and I hope things get better with that soon where I can walk away without even letting it get to me.
Amethyst_Stargazer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sin333