View Single Post
TYMBERWOLV
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2006
Default Jan 03, 2008 at 09:22 AM

Dragon,

I understand what you are saying about your current situation with your spouse. I applaud your valiant effort on the working to change yourself . I do want to forwarn you that to keep an change you need to want to change for yourself and not for anyone else. I also understand that you feel that the relationship was majority your fault or misunderstanding ... Think about this .... it takes 2 people to get into a troubled relationship .....

We have bad relationship cos we allow the bad thoughts to dictate our bad behaviors ....

If we had more positive thoughts we change the internal behaviors .. When we as men clicked well within our relationships we thought more positive less pressures within our lives ... It was when we allowed the bad to enter our lives ( thoughts / negative situations ) is when we started to change our behaviors ...

I truly understand all that you are doing and im in support for you in reconcilation of your marriage ... I have been slowly working everyday for over a year to make me better so when the time comes to make that final decision about my marriage I kn ow that I know I have done everything possible

Bless You

David
TYMBERWOLV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote